Cofygally respects your privacy and takes your online safety seriously. In order to provide you with the best products, efficient customer service, and timely updates, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. By visiting
- What Personal Information About Customers Does
- What About Cookies?· Does
Cofygally Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use
- Policies, and Revisions
- Contact Us
What Personal Information About Customers Does
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, billing, and order processing and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses
Shoprowebor advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of
Shoprowebon other Web sites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from
Shoprowebif your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please return the e-mail or contact us.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, speeding up navigation, tracking site usage, recognizing users and user access, and enabling selection and purchasing products.
Cofygally's essential features, we recommend that you leave them turned on. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you may not be able to use any
Shoprowebproducts and services that require you to Sign in.
ShoprowebShare the Information It Receives?
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores or sell offerings to you at
Cofygally.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.